Information concerning the processing of personal data in accordance with Reg UE 2016/679
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Mandatory personal identification information:
- E-mail address
- Primary Specialty / Primary Area of Practice
- Additional personal information:
- Country of practice
- Organization / Institute of practice
- Phone number
- Data of Birth
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online in order to access the Services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you with promotional messages about Services we think you might like.
When Our Company processes your data, it may send your data to other service companies with which Vyvamed s.r.l. has a collaborative relationship for contractual, management, and promotional purposes.
How long we will retain your personal data?
Your personal data is only kept for a reasonable period of time, dependent upon the nature of the project, but subject to a maximum of five years after your last use of our product or service.
For accounting purposes, invoices and expense claims are kept for 10 years in our systems.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
In accordance with the chapter 3 of the European Regulation 2016/679 with regards to data protection, every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, and if you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitar behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com